Form ID: EAS112
A stock redemption agreement is held between a corporation and one of its stockholders where corporation agrees to redeem all of the stockholder's shares, and the redemption will be accorded capital gains instead of ordinary income treatment. This agreement also details stock redemption procedures between stockholder and corporation.
Use this agreement in all US states. It allows making specific changes to the agreement as your needs.
Why buy Stockholders Redemption Agreement form from us?
- Equally suitable for individuals and companies
- Attorney reviewed
- Usable in all USA states
- Available in MS Word and PDF format
- Compatible with different platforms such as Windows, MAC OSX and Linux
- Free preview before you buy
- Free after sale support via email
*This form is guranteed to be 100% accurate and prepared by a licensed professional.