Form ID: EAR131
Revocable proxy is a written document that appoints a proxy to vote on behalf of a shareholder who retains the right to revoke said appointment. Revocable proxy is an authorization to a person to act on behalf of another party, which may be revoked at any time by the grantor of the proxy. The revocable proxy can set forth the specific authority granted and the term of the proxy. Revocable proxies are typically issued in connection with stock related matters.
Why buy Revocable Proxy form from us?
- Suitable for multiple uses
- Usable for all US states
- Available in MS Word and PDF format
- Compatible with different platforms such as Windows, MAC OSX and Linux
- Free preview before you buy
- Free after sale support via email
*This form is guranteed to be 100% accurate and prepared by a licensed professional.