Form ID: EAA124
Assignment of Assets form is standard Easy Agreements form which is used to assigning control of assets to third party. In the United states, an Assignment of Assets is simply a contract whereby the entity (Assignor or insolvent) transfers legal and equitable title, as well as custody and control of its property, to a third party (Assignee) in trust, to apply the proceeds of sale to the assignor's creditors in accord with priorities established by law.
This DIY Assignment of Assets form describes all the terms and conditions which are considered to be necessary during such type of contracts.
Why buy Assignment of Assets form from us?
- 100% Accuracy Guaranteed. Complete peace of mind with our attorney approved
- Save time. You may spend hours in finding a free form (if available) and if luckily you find one, you might need to spend hours to format it. Save time, save money with our ready to use forms.
- Written by legal professionals and/or a practicing attorney
- Suitable for all US states
- Available in MS Word and PDF format
- Compatible with different platforms such as Windows, MAC OSX and Linux
- Free after sale support via email
*This form is guranteed to be 100% accurate and prepared by a licensed professional.