Form ID: EABP173
A Non-Disclosure agreement (NDA) used to allow one party to share his or her business plan with another party. This form is designed to protect the author of the plan from the concepts ideas and details being stolen by the one who is given the plan to review. It is a legal form drawn up for defense in protecting confidential company information. The company information may be business plans, intellectual property, trade secrets, clients secrets and agreements with them, product or inventions methods/formula, and any other such information which a company wants to keep confidential while dealing with a third party.
It is always very important to make necessary arrangements so that company plans do not get disclosed to the competitors. This legal form includes all the necessary legal necessities before sharing such confidential information with any other party.
Please click here
if you are looking for other Business Contract forms as well.
About this document:
- It covers almost all the things which may include to Business Plan Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Written by legal profesionals and/or a practicing attorney.
- Attorney reviewed
- Suitable for multiple use
- Suitable for all US states
Why buy Business Plan Non-Disclosure Agreement from us?
- 100% Accuracy Guaranteed. Complete peace of mind with our attorney approved
- Save time. You may spend hours in finding a free form (if available) and if luckily you find one, you might need to spend hours to format it. Save time, save money with our ready to use forms.
- Suitable for multiple use.
- Available in Word and PDF.
- Compatible with different platforms such as Windows, MAC OSX and Linux
- Free preview before you buy
- Free after sale support via email
*This form is guranteed to be 100% accurate and prepared by a licensed professional.